// ADVISORY & RESEARCH Public interest advisory, analysis, research, and training services at the intersection of law and technology
ADVISORY & RESEARCH TEAM
Meet the Research & Advisory Team
- Developing a diaspora engagement framework for the Economic, Social & Cultural Council (ECOSOCC) of the African Union to enhance the ability of civil society based in the Diaspora to participate in the work of the AU.
- Assisting Genesis Analytics with information governance and regulatory compliance in terms of South Africa’s Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA).
- Providing ongoing strategic guidance and project management support to the International Network of Civil Liberties Organisations (INCLO).
- Providing ongoing rights-based strategic guidance and policy analysis and reporting on key African jurisdictions to an international technology company.
- Drafting a chapter on South Africa for the 2022 LONDA Digital Rights report for Paradigm Initiative.
- Undertaking an assessment of CSOs partnered with UNICEF to support a gender transformational approach to ending child marriage.
- Crafting an advocacy campaign for the ratification of the Malabo Convention.
- Preparing a training module for journalists on reporting on children in the media.
Developing international human rights law
Public interest advisory services at the intersection of law and technology
Promoting rights-based technology innovation
Up-to-date and real-time legal and policy analysis that drives positive change in Africa
Developing Africa’s information rights landscape
Research that promotes fundamental rights on- and offline
Working for positive change in Africa
Training that unites and empowers by using the latest blended-learning methodologies