WHERE WE WORK
Since 2017, we’ve worked or assisted clients based in 24 countries across 5 continents, including Argentina, Ethiopia, France, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Kenya, Malta, Namibia, Pakistan, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Switzerland, Tanzania (Zanzibar), The Gambia, Uganda, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Zambia.
Introducing our association with Power Singh Inc.
Self-funding public interest projects and litigation and developing the private / public interest law model.
PORTFOLIO OF WORK
Learn about our recent and ongoing projects
- Developing a civil society accreditation mechanism and national chapter framework for the Economic, Social & Cultural Council (ECOSOCC) of the African Union – Advisory, Research, Public Law & Policy.
- Engaging in research on artificial intelligence (AI) with the objective of creating a suitable framework for safeguarding fundamental rights in the planning and implementation of AI in Africa – Special Projects, Research, Information Rights.
- Assisting Genesis Analytics with information governance and regulatory compliance in terms of South Africa’s Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) – Advisory, Data Privacy.
- Designing a court reporting manual and developing an online portal for the South African National Editors’ Forum (SANEF) – Communications & Design.
- Providing ongoing strategic guidance and project management support to the International Network of Civil Liberties Organisations (INCLO) – Advisory, Research, Impact, Public Law & Policy.
- Providing ongoing rights-based strategic guidance and policy analysis and reporting on key African jurisdictions to an international technology company – Advisory, Analysis, Research, Public Law & Policy, Information Rights, Data Privacy, Emergent Tech.